1. Compelling Target
- What is your best and main Unique Selling Proposition (USP)? This will target your viewers.
- All other offers for viewers are subset and supportive.
- Identify the target audience that is best matched to your USP.
2. Compelling Narrative
- Identify the pain points. What are client’s greatest struggles, biggest problems and worries.
- Write a narrative that presents these problems in the client’s own words and expressions.
- Connect with your viewer’s problems and needs.
3. Compelling Trust
- Design web site to express competence that can be trusted.
- Design web site to look compellingly competent.
- Share testimonies about results that people can expect to get.
4. Compelling Advice
- Offer an e-book that reveals the competence of your advice.
- Show them what they can do to solve their problems.
- Help the viewer with advice, and they will return.
5. Compelling Benefits
- Rather than list what you do, list how the viewer benefits from your services.
- Show the viewer how you can help him solve his problems.
- Assure the viewer that he will personally benefit. It can happen for him.
6. Compelling Action
- Reduce the hesitation and pain of acting on your invitation to respond.
- Contacting you should be simple, hopeful, enticing, and safe.
- Repeat your guarantee of service. This is what viewers can expect from you.
- Act now ___________ to get this ________________.
7. Compelling Market
- Identify where your target can be found.
- Identify what elicits the best response from your target audience.
- Publish compelling ads to your target.
- Emphasize value to the viewer.
- Entice with an additional offer.
- Offer incentive to contact now.